Make-up policy and fees:
- If a student does 100% of an entire course with and does all the training during regular scheduled class/pool/open water dive time, the student shall only pay the initial advertised fees. No additional fees will be charged.
- Example: A student who transfers from one open water class to another scheduled open water class.
- If a student needs to do a make-up classroom or pool session, in addition to the initial instructor fee, the student will be responsible for the following two fees:Instructor Fee: $50.00 for the first two hours (minimum) and $25.00 for each additional hour. For additional students, the fee is $25.00 for the first two hours and $25.00 for each additional hour.
- Pool Fee: $25.00 for the first two hours and $25.00 for each additional hour, per person.
- If a student needs to do a make-up open water dive session, in addition to the initial instructor fee, the student is responsible for the following fees:
- Instructor Fee: $100.00 per day (two training dives). For additional students divers, the fee is $50.00 per day (two training dives). For more than two open water dive training dives in a day, there will be a $25.00 fee for each additional dive, per person, per day.